For the safety of our customers, staff + island, we have implemented the following procedures.
1. Four customers are allowed in the store at once. If we are at capacity, please wait outside and we'll let you in as soon as a spot becomes available!
2. Upon entrance, you must sanitize your hands. We have a bottle provided for your convenience near the door, however you may use your own if you have it.
3. Masks must be worn properly at all times without exception, covering both your nose and mouth. This includes when you are smelling products or in the fitting room.
4. If you have a cough, fever or are otherwise feeling unwell, please do not enter. This also applies if you have a red or orange travel wristband. If this applies to you, please wait outside and call us at 295-5090 and we will happily assist you.
5. Whenever possible, we highly encourage curbside pickup. Using this site to check out or calling us directly is a seamless way of getting your products to you, with minimal risk of exposure for everyone involved!
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping our store as safe as possible! If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email us.